Monday, April 07, 2008

rak winner, piccies of my princess, and pages to share.

I seem to be getting back into the swing of things, Lacey seems to be sleeping a little better FINALLY!

rak winner for commenting and attending the CC is-


I decided it was finally time to get some nice piccies of miss lacey so here they are...






i love this one!!
----------------------------------
and some scrapping-

first up challenge Bon LO from the forum-
criterias given were-
*GREEN GEMSTONES.
*BROWN C/S.
*3 DIFFERENT PPs.

next is my CC challenge sample-
the criterias i gave were-

*pink and charcol {only B&W allowed}

*flourishes

*mixed alpha title.





next is my Challenge Bon #2 LO from the forum.

criterias given were-

*PINK.

*DOODLING.

*PAINT.

*BLANKET STITCHING.

I'm SOOOOOO happy with this page. I just love all the new BG stock instore it was so easy to raid it ALL!!

happy scrapping everyone :)

5 comments:

SANDIE MALLON said...

What a gorgeous little man .. give him a big MWA for me BON and thank you for the rak...

sandie
xx

SANDIE MALLON said...

Have to say the new layout there meets all the criteria.. and its pretty spectacular...

sandie

Kate said...

Love all your pics of your little princess, she is so gorgeous!! and your LO's are stunning, can't wait to see what you come with up for challenge Bon #3!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome layouts Bon and your little girl is a reall cutie
hope your taking care of you but I guess not that easy with two older boys hugs mate

Melanie H said...

I love the big frilly bum photos, too cute.

All of your layouts are amazing, the last one is so sweet.