Friday, April 27, 2007

I AM SO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO I HAVE BEEN TAGGED, BY EVERYONE!!!!

so here they are, 7 random facts!

1) I was born in new zealand!
2) I love my job! Having the business and being able to work whenever i want is just the best, but can sometimes be very time consuming.
3) Iwas with my husband for 6 years before we finally got married earlier this year!
4) I grew up with 2 brothers and a sister, all younger than me. I also have another brother who will forever be 1 month old. He is in newzealnd which is very hard!
5) While having 10 BLOOD uncles and aunties, we never see any of them, my dads family is in new zealand and my mums family don't talk to each other. (it's sad, but was great for the wedding budget)
6) I LOVE blue.... Nearly every page i scrap has blue on it.... I'm currently doing a mini album of Dylan and nearly the whole thing is BLUE!
7) I've been scrapping for nearly 3 years! and desperatly need albums to put all my pages in (yes i know i have a shop, and therefore should have albums)

I'm not going to tag anyone, cause nearly everyone already has been, if you haven't been and you're reading this, then you're tagged!

No comments: