Monday, October 30, 2006

some of the crazy rides i went on at brisbane.

these are some of the crazy rides that i went on while i was in brisbane visiting my sister.













OOOOOOOHHHH this on was soooo scary!!!!! unfortunatly when my sister and i get togetherwe can be quite immature. But we do have FUN!!!













this was the superman- 0 - 100km in 2 seconds....... woooooooooo hoooooooooo......




the leathal weapon, top L- that's me third row on the left.

the wild west- was sooooooo fun, we must've gone on it a hundred times.....

and the crazy jet stream slides.... 65km hr. YES 65km ON A WATER SLIDE!!!!! In this pic that's me in the right, and my dad in the middle, i did go on the middle slide but the pic was a close up and then you wouldn't have seen how crazy it is....

No comments: